The mission of the corporation is a non-denominational, Christ-centered organization offering support to the needs of families who have experienced tragedy by the loss of a minor child or minor sibling by disease or illness. We strive to improve quality of life by promoting well-being, reducing stress within the entire family, and providing resources to help children lead fun and fulfilling lives. These resources would be in the form of financial contributions towards the funeral and burial expenses, non-denominational Christian literature, counseling and prayer, financial contributions for preserving memories of the minor child or sibling, such as scrapbooks, memory quilts, memory chests, journals.
- Provide financial assistance to families for funeral and burial expenses.
- Provide assistance to preserve memories of the child, such as: scrapbooks, memory quilts, memory chests, journals, etc.
- Provide opportunities for “time-outs” from grief for siblings through age appropriate in-home activities and outside entertainment such as movie passes, theme park ticket.
- Provide respite support for grieving parents including help with daily household chores.
- Offer non-denomination Christ-centered spiritual support and encouragement including prayer, literature.
- Broker connections for families with outside support groups and counseling.